A couple reminders: 1) the last site journal peer review is due on Fri 11/11 at 11:59pm. See the post below this one for the questions. 2) Your site journals are due on M 11/14 before class. Be sure to complete the self-evaluation (see below) and put it on your blog as a post. 3) Read Weisman’s “The World Without Us” in Canvas for Monday’s class. 4) We’ll have pizza and review for Exam #2 in class on Monday. Thanks.
Please answer these questions and include them as a post in your final site journal. Do not make this the lead entry in your Site Journal.
1. What is the strongest entry in the site journal? Why?
2. What did you enjoy about this assignment? Why?
3. What was difficult or challenging about the assignment? What could be improved in your site journal, or what do you wish you had done differently?
4. How did you synthesize your entries as you completed the final version of the site journal?
5. What risks – in the writing, images, ideas – did you take in the site journal?
6. What did you learn about your site and about nature writing by completing the site journal?